Thailand Scuba Diving Courses
PADI UNDERWATER VIDEOGRAPHER SPECIALTY
Want to become the next Hans Haas (he's an underwater motion picture pioneer from long ago)? Then sign up for PADI's Underwater Videographer programme!
During your Thailand diving PADI Underwater Videographer programme you'll go on 3 open water dives and put in to practice the information you learnt from our very own video pro' instructor, drawing from his years of experience of making diving movies in Thailand.
Topics covered include:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment, including the pros and cons of different models
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment
- Underwater video principles for producing sharp, true colour, images underwater
- Videography techniques including shot types, and composition and sequencing for high quality results
- Producing an underwater movie, including developing a story line, directing models and editing, both in camera and post-production
At the end of the course you will transfer your footage onto DVD for a lasting memory of your diving adventures!
The elective Underwater Videographer dive from your Adventures In Diving may count toward this certification.
Boat Dives: 2 - You choose dive sites from Racha Yai, Racha Noi, Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, Kingcruiser Wreck, Anemone Reef
Duration: 2 days
Total Price per person (incl. all taxes): US$ 334
(Including use of digital video camera and top-end camera housing)
Note: If you prefer you can pay a 20% deposit upon booking, and then pay the balance on your arrival.
• PADI course price list
Back to scuba diving courses in Thailand index